Environmental Health Specialist


Environmental Health Specialist Transcript Evaluations

CPS HR Consulting has been contracted by the CA Department of Public Health (CDPH) to provide transcript evaluation services for Registered Environmental Health Specialist (REHS) program, Options I-IV. To be hired as an EHS trainee, you must have received a minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an approved institution that includes at least 30 semester units of approved science courses.

For transcript evaluation services, or to obtain more information on requirements, please use the menu or the buttons below.

© 2021 CPS HR Consulting